Photoshop 5.0 software for the D850

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
NotASpeckOfCereal Senior Member • Posts: 1,659
Re: Nikon ND-X to Photoshop 5.1 for the D850

Correct, you cannot do batch processing that is different for one image over another.

I keep Capture NX installed on my machine, but only goes so far, not doing layers and masks. However, you can do control point (U-point) technology. Finally, control point processing is available for the DXO NIK plugins that work with Adobe products (NIK was long ago associated more-or-less with the same software team that created Capture NX).

You are just against the Adobe subscription regardless of any attempted convincing by me or anyone else and that's fine, but please don't spread disinformation.

My quick google shows that the price is unchanged ($9.99 a month for LR and PS plus some cloud storage).

Please do your own search rather than posting hearsay. There ARE other plans, which cost more than the basic Photography Plan.

Chris

NotASpeckOfCereal's gear list:NotASpeckOfCereal's gear list
Nikon D3 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow