Nikon Z6II stuck pixels

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
carlosphotographie New Member • Posts: 6
Nikon Z6II stuck pixels

So I bought a Nikon Z6II a few ago and with my luck, I dropped it from knee high trying to set it up on a stabilizer. My heart stopped for 2 seconds, worst feeling ☹

Anyways, I checked the camera and it has a few chips and dents but everything seems to work perfectly so that's awesome. A day later I realize there is a many of what looks like stuck pixels on all edges of the rear LCD screen. It only appear on the rear LCD screen and not on the images or the viewfinder so this probably means it is not a sensor issue.

Since I dropped it and there is some chips and dents it will obviously not pass through warranty unfortunatly. I know there is some online software like Jscreenfix that might fix those stuck pixels on most LCD screens but how would I go about doing that on my camera? I also noticed that it seems like there is now more stuck pixels since that happened so it might be spreading but still not keeping me from seeing the images perfectly. Plus I can see tge pictures and navigate the menu through my viewfinder which is not always practical but at least I can still use it no problem.

Did anyone experience something similar or knows if that's repairable or I would need to replace my LCD screen?

Ps. I inserted 2 images to show what seems to be stuck pixels

Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow