Well, I took the E-M1 plunge.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
mount evans
OP mount evans Regular Member • Posts: 401
Re: Well, I took the E-M1 plunge.

joeletx wrote:

Good buy. I still shoot with the 50-200 SWD and the both EC since switching to the M1 series. The 50-200 is so good that it keep me on the fence on getting that 100-400 dream about, and forget the 150-400 mega bucks.

So, what would you carry in the bag with the camera besides the 12-40mm PRO?  The 50-200mm will be in a second bag in the car.  I like the idea of promoting my Zuiko Digital 50mm from a special purpose legacy lens to a regular part of the kit, but it gets pretty big once you add on the adapter.  And I don't know if it makes sense to carry the EC-14 or 20 around just to use with the 50mm.  My standard in-the-bag-with-the-camera kit has been the Oly 17mm f1.8, the PanaLeica 25mm f1.4, and the Oly 12-50mm EZ.  the latter will of course go into storage now that I'm getting the 12-40.

-- hide signature --

My pictures: flickr.com/mount_evans/albums

mount evans's gear list:mount evans's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow