Camera/Camcorder with no recording limit under 1000€?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
Off The Mark Veteran Member • Posts: 5,104
Re: High Requirements

Svetoslav Popov wrote:

Thank you, this is helpful as well. Although that kind of mic will not be used, as there often will be more than one person "on set", so it will probably be something broader, boomed above, or multiple of those clip-on mics.

If there will be only TWO people to record at a time, Saramonic has a set of wireless lav mics for about $300 US. I have been thinking about getting the set. I was hoping there would be more real world reviews of it before buying it though. I think there is the "pro" version which has a charging case. The advantage over something like Rode Wireless Go is you can record two mics in to one receiver to record two people.

Of course, if you will have MORE than two people, you will need some other solution

I guess the point is, when it comes to audio, a mediocre tool for the right job will always be better than an excellent tool for the wrong job.

-- hide signature --

What Middle School Is Really Like:
https://youtu.be/Q1Xtz5EqMuo

Off The Mark's gear list:Off The Mark's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony a5100 Sony a6300 Sony a6500 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +7 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow