This site hit a new low: best camera's for landscapes.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jorginho Forum Pro • Posts: 15,267
This site hit a new low: best camera's for landscapes.

I will keep this short. I first thought it would be mostly fullframe and some medium format. But when I took another look, they included these but also some APS_-c. Nikon Z7 and Z7II and...a Sony 1" sensored cam.

But not mFT cam? Not one. But two Nikon FF cams? Also no Canon APS-c cam? On top of that, when it comes to some mFT cams they have hires mode which can be used to alleviate the shortcomings when it comes to dynamic range, colours as compared to FF specifically. I don't think the RX-10 III has any of that. And its sensor is worse than mFT ones (still good and in itself great to add a 1"sensored cam).

Why not a G9? Why not an EM5 mark III? It is beyond me. But I also feel that when it comes to Canon APS-c since the new Canon 32 mP sensor in its APS-c cams not only has great resolution, but also (in contrast with the older sensors) great performance and is therefor very apt at shooting excellent landscape shooting pics. Why ignore those too?

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +8 more
Nikon Z7 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow