FastRawViewer: Can one only open a few files at a time from a folder?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Flycaster
Flycaster Senior Member • Posts: 1,483
FastRawViewer: Can one only open a few files at a time from a folder?

I'm definitely liking FastRawViewer, however I just had a an "interesting" experience when opening some files. I had just taken about 80 raw shots (raw only) and put them into one folder in Faststone. Normally, I would have used FS's comparison to cull out unwanteds when shooting raw+jpg...checking the jpgs. But, now with FRV, I figured I could shot just raw and use it for the culling. So, I had this folder with 80 raws and highlighted the first ten files, and from my dropdown content menu, I chose to edit with FRV. To my chagrin, all 80 raws (files) were opened in FRV's filmstrip, taking a long time to do so and FRV didn't seem to be working right. Thus, my question: After placing new shots into a new folder, is there any way to open just a few files at a time rather than have the whole containing folder open? It seems to me that just single or a few files from a folder can't be opened; that one has to open the whole folder...which is an obvious PITA, and I'm sure that I am missing something. Thanks.

Flycaster's gear list:Flycaster's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD850 IS Olympus Tough TG-2 Panasonic FZ1000
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow