I’ve found a good L-Bracket for the K-1!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Schleiermacher Senior Member • Posts: 2,370
Re: I’ve found a good L-Bracket for the K-1!

I use different tripods, including a light duty, travel one. If I drop the camera into the ballhead slot as required for portrait mode, it lowers the camera height (making it difficult to compose thru the optical viewfinder) and is difficult to level out in the field. L-Brackets such as this one don’t enable me to do something new; they enable me to do something I already do more easily with less fuss in the field. The ergonomics and simplicity are worth it for me and many others.

If you are happy without one, great!

For those of us who prefer them, this one is a great option.

Schleiermacher
www.mmathews.zenfolio.com
----------------------------------------------
'At our best and most fortunate we make pictures because of what stands in front of the camera, to honor what is greater and more interesting than we are. We never accomplish this perfectly, though in return we are given something perfect -- a sense of inclusion. Our subject thus redefines us, and is part of the biography by which we want to be known.' --Robert Adams, Why People Photograph

Schleiermacher's gear list:Schleiermacher's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Pentax K-1 Fujifilm X-T20 Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow