Z50 + Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 pictures

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
skyrunr
skyrunr Senior Member • Posts: 1,176
Re: Z50 + Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 pictures

I'm basing my observation purely on past Nikon manuals and explanations of features.  When I was done reading the manual to my D70, D200, D300S I felt much more confidant in my understanding of the features and settings.  As I mentioned they used to have many more visual examples which were still helpful in black and white.

The book and guides are great.  I'm personally not having enough trouble to warrant diving that deeply into the features, and since I'm not under any pressure/rush I can take the time to learn through trial and error.  I like the Youtube video approach where I can pause the video and play with the settings as I watch.

As another example.  I tried to find out the thresholds for EFCS to enable/disable in the auto setting.  Nikon would not provide me with this information even after escalating a ticket with them.  Which just makes me question if they're trying to help us or not.  Is this sensitive/secret proprietary information that would give the competition an advantage?  Are they hiding a glitch?  Or do they simply not even know themselves?

-- hide signature --

SkyRunR
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
'Out of the darkness there must come out the light.' Bob Marley

skyrunr's gear list:skyrunr's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Sony a7R III Nikon Z50 Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF Sony FE 70-200 F4 +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow