Pet Peeves About Photo Websites

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AeroPhotographer Forum Member • Posts: 99
Pet Peeves About Photo Websites

Here are some of mine. Let's hear yours.

Videos. I don't watch them. They are a very slow and boring way to impart information.

In lens review sample galleries, many of the photos are devoid of detail and tell nothing about the performance of the lens.

Video fluff. Many videos waste our time with long blather preceding any real information. If you must bore us, get to the point.

Too many articles comparing different brands of interchangeable lens cameras. The editors overlook the fact that we readers committed to a brand years ago. We have a bunch of lenses that only work with our brand and aren't about to abandon them over some nuance. However, articles comparing fixed lens camera are ok.

Videos. So slow, tiresome and wasteful of our time.

Articles comparing different lenses that only work on a same-brand cameras. An article comparing 85mm lenses for Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Panasonic and Sony isn't helpful if I am committed to one brand and can't use any of those other brand lenses.

Video narration. No offense intended, but my tired old ears can't understand your Transylvanian accent.

Videos, videos, videos.  -  You get the idea.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow