Nikon released new setting guides (For Still Photography)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Gompie
OP Gompie Contributing Member • Posts: 665
Re: Nikon released new setting guides (For Still Photography)

HUN wrote:

Thanks for the link, this is useful.

There is one thing I can not understand and it prevents me giving a full ergonomy score to Zs: one should be able to save all these settings to usser modes. If you have U1 set to landscape and U2 to action it does not make sense to check and adjust 2-3 additional settings when switching from U1 to U2. Nikon, please fix this in a FW update.

Yes, I wondered myself about that too. What is the purpose of user settings if you want to quickly select another setting and still have to check a few things.

If I change a lot of settings on my Olympus when in a user setting mode and want to quickly change back to the default setting mode I just go to the next setting and back again and all the right settings are back. It takes less than a second.

Maybe I am missing something on my Nikon? I just have it a few weeks , still learning and like it a lot.

Cheers,

Ruud

Gompie's gear list:Gompie's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Nikon Z6 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
J-Z
HUN
HUN
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow