Is Adobe CC better than CS6?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
JJMacks
JJMacks Forum Pro • Posts: 10,586
Adobe CC is a rockey road.

CC is are Rockey Road, CS6 was a disaster when it was first released. I could not use it for the first 5 months, Then Adobe released the first update for CS6 which fixed 506 core issues in CS6. CS6 was stable and most things worked. There were two more updates for CS6 and a couple of related Dynamic link media server updates. CS6 is now a very stable and reliable version of Photoshop.

Photoshop is more than an Image Editor. It is a professional development tool. When it comes to Image editing CC has some new features and improved features, Improvements in Content-Aware features work quit and make life easier. ACR is greatly improved. Selection tools work better. However, there have been a great number of bugs released and Adobe has impacted users' workflows by changing Photoshop behavior more than once. Now in Photoshop 2021 version 22 Adobe has changed the Line tool users can no longer draw lines like they were able to do in the past. To draw lines with arrowheads that point to a particular spot is very difficult t do. I do not have a problem with this because I have 8 versions of Photoshop Installed on my machine I can do what I need to do. I have been using Photoshop for over 20 years. I paid for many updates so the $10 monthly Photo plan is a bargain for me. I do not even install LR and hardly ever use the bridge. I know with every new release of Photoshop there will be Major bugs. I have 7 versions of Photoshop installed now that work well. Adobe has released two updates for Photoshop 2021 perhaps someday they will address the major problems in Photoshop 2021.

Adobe added a Frames tool that was not needed and it has issues.  Adobe Added a triangle  tool that is not needed, Adobe development is not what it should be and Adobe Program support is not what it should be IMO

JJMack

JJMacks's gear list:JJMacks's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow