* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #664 on 2021 01 13 *

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
softmarmotte
softmarmotte Senior Member • Posts: 2,354
Re: doel

Mike Fewster wrote:

softmarmotte wrote:

I was in Doel today and thoughtof you Roel

Good timing softmarmotte. As it happens, I have just finished watching the tv miniseries "Chernobyl." Anything to do with nuclear reactors is giving me a gulp. Especially so when a shot has a plume of smoke stretching across the sky.

Consider these as a series. First we have a deserted street but with billowing clouds hidden to the right. Then we have a reactor with a clear blue sky above while the output hangs over the town. Then we have a close up of two reactors with a single bird balancing between them.

There is a clearcut message.

That was the idea, to give a storied impression of the 'town'. Thanks for the comments

Nearly veryone who takes pics in Doel does so in B&W and/or focuses on the street art. I wanted to try something a bit different

-- hide signature --

anyone is welcome to do anything they want with my images except sell them for profit
https://www.flickr.com/photos/softmarmotte/

softmarmotte's gear list:softmarmotte's gear list
Sony RX100 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow