why does my fuji xt4 only output very dark photos on a sunny day?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tim_dls
tim_dls New Member • Posts: 8
why does my fuji xt4 only output very dark photos on a sunny day?

Hello !

I'm new to fuji, and with the fuji XT4 I noticed that even in a sunny environment my photos are quite dark. You might tell me that it's only my exposure settings that are bad, yet I have mastered the exposure triangle. At the beginning I thought it was normal that as 1/1000 F 2.8 160iso that my image is dark ... except that on some youtube videos, photographers with the XT4 manage to have perfectly exposed photos with almost the same environment that I have 1/1000 160 iso! For my part, 1/1000 160 my photo would be super dark, so I don't know if the problem comes from the camera or not ... I saw a lot of video of a photographer arriving with a very high shutter speed like 1/1000 or 1/5000 with very low iso, to be able to super well exposed their photos in the same bright environment as me ...

PS: Sorry for my bad english i use google translate ! 

tim_dls's gear list:tim_dls's gear list
Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm 50-230mm II Adobe Photoshop CS6 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow