Just ordered my first X Mount lens ! (and 2 other EF) -

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KAAMBIC
KAAMBIC Regular Member • Posts: 438
Just ordered my first X Mount lens ! (and 2 other EF) -

My Fuji kit (X-S10) is almost complete other than body upgrades down the road. I have an EF 85 1.8 which is my main portrait lens, and just ordered the EF 18-55 STM and 55-250 STM, when i get them i'll let anybody know who's interested how they work on the Fringer. I also have the 50 STM but it will be replaced in my bag by the really neat TTartisans 50 1.2 i also bought this morning. That one's gonna be fun to play with.

Im not super into landscapes and such but wanted a WA for vacations and rare sights. The 55-250 i knew i was gonna get as it's only $150 and is a very good lens (i owned one years ago with a 70D). The TTartisans, well it's just so cheap for an f/1.2 lens and it's supposed to be fairly sharp, relatively.

So this will be my first actual X mount lens, yes i know, i jumped in at the deep end with $100. I am a risk taker... If anybody has used the 50 feel free to discuss how it performs. Cheers.

-- hide signature --

"You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear" -

KAAMBIC's gear list:KAAMBIC's gear list
Nikon D300 Fujifilm X-S10 Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow