Buying Fine Art Paper in the UK

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
New to DSC-World Junior Member • Posts: 42
Buying Fine Art Paper in the UK

I have my Canon Pro-4100 set up now, have done some smaller test prints, and now am ready to buy a 36" roll of my chosen paper, HFA Baryta Satin. It appears that I can save £20-60 over the £281 price on the Hanhemuhle site by going with Online Paper or Purelypaper, both of which seem to have it in stock. The cheapest of these appears to import from B&H in the US, which has me a bit worried about hidden costs. I have been buying from HFA directly so far, but just purchasing small sheets for testing, which appear to be shipped from Norwich. I'd like to save a bit of money, but not at the cost of headaches and uncertain delivery times.  My search so far may well be far from exhaustive.

I expect this should have been covered before here on the Forum, my apologies if so. I may just not be adept yet with the Forum search engine, but was getting mostly off-topic results...

So...those of you printing in the UK, where do you buy your rolls of HFA and other fine art papers please?

Thanks for the guidance!

Nathan

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow