Waiting for Normal

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RBIV Forum Member • Posts: 87
Waiting for Normal

Talking with my grandson the other day -- he was complaining about still not being able to go to school. That's certainly different than when I was a [not a very good] student.

I went back and looked at a few images I took at his school last summer. I wanted to catch it empty, and did. But I never realized that 7 months later, it would still be in COVID-19 lockdown. The school images were shot with a K20 that has survived me, my daughter, and now 2 young photographers in training. No idea why it still works...

School lunch time and this area is bursting with children full of activity and energy. It waits for their return.

Water fountains. On the way to extinction I think. This one is no longer in use and will probably be removed. I have a category for "Things that Used to Be" and this shall join a number of phone booth images and such.

I hope all schools everywhere can safely be full of children soon.

Robert Burns

RBIV's gear list:RBIV's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax KP Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 40mm F2.8 Limited HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow