ah man, i love this little thing

Started 2 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
StephenNEX6 New Member • Posts: 20
ah man, i love this little thing

Finally a camera worth upgrading to.  For the last 6 years i've been shooting with Sony aps-c mirrorless.  Nex-5n, Nex-6, a6300, and finally an a6500 i got just over a year ago.  I've loved all of them, especially their size.  The best camera is the one you have with you right? So why buy a bulky camera you're not likely to take with you hiking, traveling, or just out and about.  When Sony released this one, i think I might've been one of the first to pre-order and I've been thrilled every since.  There's a marginal difference between this and an A6500, but it IS noticeable and for me, totally worth the upgrade.  I still have my a6500 and use it here and there.  It's fantastic to have a back-up camera with a different lens, especially since i own so many aps-c lenses.  I can't think of anything I don't like about this a7c.  It may not be an a7riii but it will more than likely serve 99% of what you're looking to do with a camera and it weighs less.  Having such a light camera makes it so easy to take anywhere you go, especially with the samyang 35mm f2.8 i purchased with the camera.

StephenNEX6's gear list:StephenNEX6's gear list
Sony a5100 Sony a6500 Sony a7C Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +11 more
Sony a7C
24 megapixels • 3 screen • Full frame sensor
Announced: Sep 15, 2020
StephenNEX6's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
excellent
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
excellent
Flash photography (social)
excellent
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Sony a6300 Sony a6500 Sony a7C Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow