FUji not honoring its shipment requests

Started 3 months ago | User reviews thread
hotpot65 Regular Member • Posts: 106
Re: FUji not honoring its shipment requests

NatureLover21 wrote:

I am beyond disgusted with Fuji’s servicnin mid November. I ordered this lens through a reputable camera shop in the Capital region. It was being offered by FUji at a discount price. It is now mid January and FUji apparently is playing games and not distributing fairly to customers who ordered at the discount THEY offered. 2 months is enough and perhaps it is time to start filing official complaints. I am posting so that others can beware and use caution in ordering FUJI’s products.

Are you concerned that when your order arrives that you will have missed the discount offer?

Well my retailer (Wex in the UK) assured me that because they took the order within qualifying period, I still qualify for the discount.

I did subsequently find a copy elsewhere after being tipped off, but before cancelling you should check with your retailer whether the discount will still be honoured.

Good luck.

hotpot65's gear list:hotpot65's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow