FUji not honoring its shipment requests

Started 3 months ago | User reviews thread
Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,743
Not sure this will help much...

NatureLover21 wrote:

I am beyond disgusted with Fuji’s servicnin mid November. I ordered this lens through a reputable camera shop in the Capital region. It was being offered by FUji at a discount price. It is now mid January and FUji apparently is playing games and not distributing fairly to customers who ordered at the discount THEY offered. 2 months is enough and perhaps it is time to start filing official complaints. I am posting so that others can beware and use caution in ordering FUJI’s products.

Could be any number of reasons behind this, some attributable to Fuji, others possibly the store’s issue.  I’d start by escalating the issue with the store management (if you haven’t already).  Then, if you’re not happy with their response, document it and communicate your concerns (and experience with the retailer) to Fujifilm directly.

I’m sure posting here might be a nice way to get some frustration off your chest, but your experience is not necessarily consistent with that of many (maybe even most) retailers and E-Tailers.  As such, unless you’re simply looking for feedback (not at all clear from your post), I’m not sure that complaining here will accomplish much.  I’d be frustrated too, but would be actively seeking advice and solutions here or elsewhere.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow