Is Adobe CC better than CS6?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Zeee Forum Pro • Posts: 22,283
Re: Is Adobe CC better than CS6?

Thurnau wrote:

As a long time owner of a CS6 license and disgruntled by the monthly note of the Creative Cloud (managing a login, keeping payment info up to date, and relying on an internet connection?) Is the creative cloud's photoshop any better than CS6? Has sharpening improved?

Just thinking about the internet connection thing. When are you not these day? You may be a person the stays unplugged for weeks and then for a few hours. Most are connected 24/7 unless you live in an area with limited connection. I get auto reminders for OS and all other software on a regular basis. Just got an OSX update for my iPhone the other day.

As for keeping up with the payment - pay for the whole year or set up a monthly auto payment via PayPal.

I bought NIK Sharpening software a long time ago, it's far better than Adobe's filters, but I'm wanting something better. I'm also not loving the popup window NIK does when I open photoshop.

-- hide signature --

A wonderful conclusion. 7

Zeee's gear list:Zeee's gear list
Canon EOS R Canon EOS R5 Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L IS USM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow