D5600 viewfinder

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
8675309 Regular Member • Posts: 222
Re: D5600 viewfinder

technicsplayer. wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I obviously misremembered and must have once focused on something with multiple points which came up in the viewfinder in auto area.

As far as Covid is concerned we have been isolating since last Spring, but my wife got pneumonia and had to go into hospital as an emergency for a week where she caught it. She came home and as I have to look after her the logistics of isolating within the home is pretty well impossible, so after a week I got it too. I was a week in intensive care and 2 weeks on the ward but ok now.

Happy to hear you both recovered - my wife ( a professor ) and son ( a student ) are REQUIRED to get tested pretty regularly, and both are at home, and I don't work anymore so we are pretty isolated. I make grocery runs quickly and that's about all the exposure this household has. I wear double masks and sometimes a face shield as well. Wife is going to be eligible for the shot soon, and I'd sell my mother to break line myself. Can't wait for these shots to get rolling - end this b.s. - get back to the world. I'm sure we all feel the same.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow