Good budget hss ettl Canon flash system.

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
OP henhen Junior Member • Posts: 41
Re: Good budget hss ettl Canon flash system.

I went for the x2t for the hotshoe.. Just incase.

As I read in previous forums, I ordered the Flashpoint items from adorama... For their better customer service (as compared to godox which apparently has none).

I ordered with 1-3 days delivery and in the 3rd day there was no delivery. My adorama account showed "in process". I called on day 2 to ask and they guy said something about warehouse blah blah that wit will be shipped out that day. I called on day 3 and Sue said she does not know when it will be shipped out, and that de 3 day delivery applies to when it gets shipped out--meaning it could be a week waiting then they start counting 3 days! I said every where you buy online, 3 days means in 3 days it's at your door. For that remark, she gave me a tone and a "well why don't you cancel the order then" huffy response... Which I did.. Great customer service, no solutions, no explanation.

Anyway I ended up getting godox from Amazon and had it at my door in 2 days. Case closed. Hopefully I have no problems with these units.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow