Batch Processing in PSE 2019 not working out well.

Started Dec 19, 2020 | Discussions thread
edispics
edispics Veteran Member • Posts: 4,405
Re: Not a batch processing solution, changes ACR defaults.

I redid the raw batch process using ARW files. (Normally I work with NEF files as in the previous example. I normally do not use PSE since I use PS and LRand only work with raws, but I do have a current copy of PSE purchased with Premiere Elements)

Process for ARW worked in exactly the same way with exactly the same results. Here are the screenshots

I click on File Open here are my test ARW files

I select all 3 files:

The 3 files are brought into ACR, Auto has not been pressed yet, only the first photo is selected at the bottom left

I press CTRL A and all 3 files at the bottom left are selected with white borders

I press AUTO at top right and you can immediately see that the 3 thumbnails at the bottom left have been edited - they are much brighter.

I press done and in the source directory I now have the original ARW files and their associated XMP files.

Now, which exact step in this process does not work for you. This is exactly the same process I used in my previous examples with NEFS.

edispics's gear list:edispics's gear list
Panasonic ZS100 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7200 Nikon Z6 Nikon D70 +25 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow