* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #662 on 2020 12 30 *

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Fox328 Senior Member • Posts: 1,585
Totally Fake 8: Jackson - Mississippi

It was sunday morning before 7 am (local time) when I found myself at Jackson/Evers airport (KJAN). It was still dark then and at the time i took off. I first made a couple of circles over Jackson before i saw the sun coming up to found out it was a bit hazy.

After flying some time the sun gave some more light but the haze didn't disappear.

In this picture you can see the Ross R. Barnett Reservoir and if you watch it full size you can also see the Pearl river coming out of the reservoir.

In this picture i am flying over Spilway road and the Dam. Unfortunately no birds could be seen .

Here you can see the Ross R. Barnett Reservoir through the window of the cockpit.

Just before i went back to Jackson/Evers airport i flew over route 43. I found out that on the scenery a small island was missing. The computer software had washed it out although it was captured at the satellite photograph. Later that day i have corrected this by hand so the small island is visible in the future.

Happy New Year!

Henk

Fox328's gear list:Fox328's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Olympus E-400 Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow