Photolab4/LR issue

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
Duckman21 Forum Member • Posts: 87
Re: Photolab4/LR issue

As others have said, process with Photolab 4 first and export to DNG first to do such adjustments in LR. I you intend on increasing shadows along with using DeepPRIME, increasing exposure in PL4 by 1 or 2 stops and exporting with "all corrections" might be better than just exporting with regular options.

One annoyance I've encountered is that if my source file is DNG, LR will import the file from PL4 with chromatic aberration correction and luminance noise reduction of 25, despite me not putting these initial settings (these are, however, SOME of my imported settings for LR). It also loads the images with a different colour science which I actually prefer, but I cannot save it as a new profile. It lists itself as "Adobe Colour" but is more vivid and has a slider, until i change to another profile. After I do that I cannot revert back unless I use Undo. I also get a lot of export failures especially if multiple GPU-running programs are being used - relaunching usually fixes the issue temporarily.

-- hide signature --

Instagram @FYLegend21
500px @frankyboy5

Duckman21's gear list:Duckman21's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T6s Canon EOS 80D Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow