Lighting Equipment

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
RRRPhoto New Member • Posts: 11
Re: Lighting Equipment

I am a family portrait photographer. It really depends on your sytle of photography, i know professional family photographers who prefer small speedlights and only need the light for a light fill on their subjects. I prefer a more dramatic scene (underexposed ambient) and often shoot in the bright California sun so a lot of HSS or ND filters for me which many times requires as much punch as possible. You cant go wrong with the Godox Family of products (Flashpoint from Adorama). IMO the best lighting bang for your buck, I have their complete line from small flashes , 200WS, 400ES and big 600WS models, all work amazingly with their triggers and serve a specific purpose for me. My recommendation is the Godox AD600 pro for most people starting out who shoot both studio and on-location. They have an AC adapter option for my in-studio/ School portrait work and that same unit travels to the beach just fine. Just my $.02 good luck

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow