How do I upload images on a monitor while shooting?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
photonut2008
photonut2008 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,921
Re: How do I upload images on a monitor while shooting?

Thurnau wrote:

If I was shooting in front of a corporate client, what's the best way to allow the client/director to view the photos as I take them on my D500?

Is this "snap bridge" or is this a different software needed? This would be my first time attempting this.

It would be nice to see exposure though I use the curves on my screen just fine, but for micro-adjustments, composing model poses, and verifying lighting style, it would be nice to let the client see without running to a PC or trying to view on my tiny D500 screen. Also live feedback is good for reducing the workload later in Lr.

I would presume that the best way to go is to use a laptop and Capture One. See:

https://learn.captureone.com/blog-posts/shooting-tethered-with-capture-one-pro-7/

-- hide signature --

DPR, the first place to go before you get things right (wherever that ends up being)

photonut2008's gear list:photonut2008's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow