Olympus 150-400mm/4.5 TC Costa Rica field trip

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Carol Darby Contributing Member • Posts: 642
Re: Olympus 150-400mm/4.5 TC Costa Rica field trip

Thanks so much for the comprehensive link Petr. Your work is amazing and I read your posts with great interest. I completely read the post on Costa Rica and will do so again when the English version is done.

I have the Mark lll and recently added the M1X as I really wanted the Bird AI. The decision was made easy by a fantastic short-lived deal in Australia where I got it for less than the Mark lll.

I have placed an order for the 150-400 lens. I have not been able to leave my state as we have hard borders in place and as a result had the funds from the trip that I was unable to do earlier this year. So I decided to go all out and get it. Though I am not sure how long I will have to wait before it is available.

All the best for the New Year and here is hoping that 2021 will see the world opening up again.

-- hide signature --

Carol Darby

Carol Darby's gear list:Carol Darby's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus OM-D E-M1X Olympus E-M1 III Panasonic Leica 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 ASPH Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Fsi
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow