FZ 300 contrast - does yours do this?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
gardenersassistant Veteran Member • Posts: 8,965
Re: What DP has to say about fs 70. ..final thoughts on FZ300

jlina wrote:

The history there has always fascinated me. I'm glad today it's more amicable.

Yes, for hundreds of years it was periodically violent. Not so much here, but in Wales.

Here there are ferries across a river and underwater tunnel and nowadays freeway bridges! I had to use the tunnel for years - it's wet in there, not inspiring confidence at all; that's where I grew up by the San Jacinto River. You can see the San Jacinto Monument (that's the subject of some revisionist history this year and had some armed guards patrolling it) from the freeway by my old house. Largest masonry monument in the world, I think and some amazing photo shoot opportunities there.

That is some structure!

And more similarities: bridges and a tunnel (wet). No ferries here though. There used to be one upstream where the Severn Bridge is now, but it stopped running when the bridge was opened. I remember my father taking us for a trip on the ferry under the bridge when it was under construction as that was the last opportunity we would have to do that.

Hope you take a look at the test boat shots I posted above.

Yes, I've responded to that post.

Thank you so much for all your work posting the exercises!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow