The RF 28-70 F2 is truly a very magical lens that is hard to describe with words

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
JustUs7 Senior Member • Posts: 1,822
Re: The RF 28-70 F2 is truly a very magical lens that is hard to describe with words

noggin2k1 wrote:

I'm going to be "that person", but I can't see anything in these images that warrant the price tag.

I can forgive the first two images as they're low light/high ISO, but with the two outdoors images - nothing looks particularly in focus, and I'd go as far as saying the lens looks borderline faulty when reviewing the out of focus areas.

If everyone can find those subjective/non-quantifiable buzz words such as rendering, character, and 3D pop then brilliant - but I'd personally argue the opposite.

Yeah, but you should’ve seen the garbage he was producing before!

* I kid!  I kid!  I actually have that thought though, when using newer equipment. My images aren’t great by any measure, and I know this.  But I also know that the improvement over what I was able to do is pretty significant.

I think many times people are considering the relative ease of getting keepers and images they are satisfied with relative to prior experience when evaluating their satisfaction with a purchase.

JustUs7's gear list:JustUs7's gear list
Canon EOS 1000D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS RP Canon EOS M6 II Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow