Olympus 150-400mm/4.5 TC Costa Rica field trip

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Tai_Ji_51 Forum Member • Posts: 60
Re: Olympus 150-400mm/4.5 TC Costa Rica field trip

Hi Petr, thanks for sharing your impressive shots and interesting comments on your experience with this dream lens and the new Bird AI firmware. I have discovered Sulasula Site in spring 2018 and your comments and impressions were the spark for my going for E-M1mkll and have been following your posts since then. The way you tell stories makes me always think I was next to your you, the only difference being that my memory cards don't ever register anything - too bad, but next time, maybe ...

By the way, also lots of thanks for having released your Photoshop CC Video Course for my birthday ...

Just starting gazing around your 5 hours videos and, waouw ...  I anticipate winter nights will be (much) shorter than they are said to be .. Video quality is outstanding and helps following your editing processes, step by step, but would you consider a future release of some english help for people whose understanding of the Zcech language is less than ideal

Look forward to read / see about your experiences

Always a delight to see your posts, take care and enjoy your new toys

Tai_Ji_51

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Fsi
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow