Looking at Luminar 4

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
OP Xlr8tin Regular Member • Posts: 244
Re: Looking at Luminar 4

Austinian wrote:

Xlr8tin wrote:

Apparently, I have Capture One 20 express, not sure how this differs from the paid version but I started playing around with everything I could see and found the slides where I can actually edit my photos. Another member referred me to this particular version to try out. I'll spend more time playing here. I know it is pretty basic so we'll see how I like it.

Capture One Express may be basic in its features, but it's free for Sony, Fuji, and Nikon, and it has the very good raw processing engine from the paid version; if you don't require the paid version's features and you like the way C1E works it can be a solid choice for a raw processing program.

Yes, I have the Sony version, and right now RAW is what I am taking. Now that I have been able to navigate through the basic stuff, I am liking it more.

My biggest draw to the Luminar software is the AI features they offer and what it can do. You wouldn't know anything about the paid version for Capture one 21, would you? Do other companies offer this AI technology? I don't want to just start randomly downloading trials without a little research first

Xlr8tin's gear list:Xlr8tin's gear list
Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony FE 20mm F1.8G +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow