FZ 300 contrast - does yours do this?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
AshleyMC Senior Member • Posts: 1,395
Re: FZ 300 contrast - does yours do this?

jlina wrote:

Ps Ashley, I downloaded the photoME app I saw you talking about because it said it would show you your exact focal point. (I had a very long thread here teaching me about only one focus vs sharpness!) I couldn't find a way to do that. It only shows the picture small in the bottom left corner. I thought it'd show me the picture with like a dog where the focus was. And I was quickly overwhelmed with so many tabs! My gosh! I do have version 2.2

You should ascertain the position of the AF point/area before you half-press the shutter release button to activate the AF mechanism and acquire focus. When you hear the beep, press the button all the way down to capture the image.

I don’t see the PhotoME program being helpful in this situation.

In general, I think you should take a basic course in photography and spend time mastering the operations of a certain camera, in this case the FZ300. At least, read the manuals and relate to the functions. Trying to get “nice photos” without a foundation can be frustrating.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow