The RF 28-70 F2 is truly a very magical lens that is hard to describe with words

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
shawnphoto Senior Member • Posts: 1,307
Re: The RF 28-70 F2 is truly a very magical lens that is hard to describe with words

bernie r wrote:

shawnphoto wrote:

It's the best lens on any mount. It's all about the color gradations. When I look at what my other lenses do there is something missing. Even the RF 70-200mm. My Sigma glass looks dead and lacking the full color spectrum. If it had Leica written on it they would charge $15,000 for this lens and be justified.

Just my opinion!

Sounds like you're using your Sigma wrong lol, my sigma 105 art is absolutely fine for colours.

Hey, I don't blame you. We all see differently, that is why there are different choices! BTW, I had the Sigma 85mm Art, very nice lens with reliable focusing, but, it needs to be used in good light or the image falls apart. And as for the colors... Looney Tunes would be interested for sure.

-- hide signature --

Biden will save us!

shawnphoto's gear list:shawnphoto's gear list
Canon EOS R Canon EOS RP Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM Canon RF 28-70mm F2L USM +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow