a7c gyro data + catalyst browse + OSS

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
NetSlob
NetSlob Regular Member • Posts: 441
Re: a7c gyro data + catalyst browse + OSS

Markr041 wrote:

NetSlob wrote:

Okay, I FINALLY found a fix that got my system working again. It seems that CB installs Intel SDK for OpenCL? In any event, that creates the conflict.

For future reference, if anyone else has this problem:

Open your Start menu and click the Settings button. From the Settings menu, choose Apps & Features. Enter "OpenCL" in the box labeled Search this list. If "Intel SDK for OpenCL" appears in the search results, select and uninstall it.

Thanks for this information. But, you should make clear that you are using a very old version of Vegas - version 13. The latest version is 18. I have versions 16 and 17 installed, and they did not have any problem installing or coexisting with Catalyst Browse.

Fair point, but while attempting to solve the problem I installed the latest version of Vegas (18) and experienced the same issue.

I intend to upgrade, but this problem seems to affect ALL versions on certain Windows 10 systems.

NetSlob's gear list:NetSlob's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony RX100 VII Sony Alpha NEX-3 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-6 +23 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow