Do you go back and look at your older photos

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Older Fossil
Older Fossil Regular Member • Posts: 150
Re: Desktop wallpaper

jim mij wrote:

Tom Axford wrote:

Guy Parsons wrote:

I have set Windows to keep randomly changing the desktop background from the image collection so get some surprise reminders at times.

I also use the desktop background to view past (and current) photos. I have it sequencing through a selection of over 300 images in chronological order, the image changes every hour. I prefer a chronological sequence to doing it randomly.

Currently the images start in 2007 and finish just a few months ago, but I add (and remove) images from the collection quite often.

It is a great way to view your photos at minimal effort.

same here, sometimes I get transported back to where/when it was taken. With all the photos i really like i crop to 16x9 for my monitor & put them in a folder, windows choses what i look at every 10 mins

Another desktop wallpaper user.  A large portion of my photo archive documents our travels.  I currently have a folder of 3600+ images that were cropped to 16x9 and annotated with info about the place and date.  I have Windows set to update fairly frequently.  It is fun to remember many of the places this way.

Art

Older Fossil's gear list:Older Fossil's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow