Asking a favor of a6600 camera and 10-18 lens owners

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
GaryW Veteran Member • Posts: 9,617
Re: Asking a favor of a6600 camera and 10-18 lens owners

dgsjsj wrote:

https://camerasize.com/compare/

Не знаю, поможет ли вам этот метод?

Вы можете установить размер диагонали монитора и уже прикладывать линейку к экрану для естественных измерений.

(translated)

‎I don't know if this method will help you?‎

‎You can set the size of the monitor diagonal and already attach the ruler to the screen for natural measurements.‎

Huh.  I'm surprised that works?  I never trust screen measurements!  Anyway, if you're fussing about how many mm you have to work with, I dunno if that is really going to help.  When I looked at camera bags, I couldn't find really concrete measurements on what they could handle.  It was a bit of a crap-shoot.  And then I change my gear or get another lens, and it's all different! 
I ended up getting a cheap canvas bag (non-photography) and put a padded insert designed for camera equipment, and it makes a nice flexible, medium sized bag for all my stuff.  And it looks more like a man-purse than a camera bag.

-- hide signature --

Gary W.

GaryW's gear list:GaryW's gear list
Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6500 +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow