RF 100-500 w/ TC Reviews

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NicsPixels Regular Member • Posts: 411
RF 100-500 w/ TC Reviews

Hi all,

I just bought an R6 and will probably be looking to switch to Canon from my Olympus MFT system. It looks like many of the equivalent lenses (in regards to angle of view and DOF) are roughly the same size and weight to my Olympus PRO setup...(maybe a little heavier and little bigger, but not by much)

Are there any reviews or sample gallery images that anyone has found where someone is using the RF 100-500 L with RF teleconverters? I’m looking to replace my Oly 100-400 and trying to get close to the 800 mm angle of view with a teleconverter attached to this Canon lens. I was hoping to look at images to see IQ before I jumped on buying the lens and TC’s.

Also, if anyone has any images/feedback they’d like to share, I’d be happy to see those as well!

Happy Holidays,

NicsPixels's gear list:NicsPixels's gear list
Nikon Coolpix AW100 Olympus E-M1 III Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow