Update on the status of "Photo Ninja" software

Started Dec 27, 2017 | Discussions thread
dko22 Contributing Member • Posts: 936
Re: It has been a while...

Robgo2 wrote:

As one of the early and most consistent champions of Photo Ninja, I made the switch to ON1 Photo RAW both for raw conversions and most other editing tasks about two years ago. I can tell you that I am very satisfied with the software. The latest version (2021) is free of almost all the bugs that plagued earlier versions. It is a very intuitive and powerful program with a fairly serious DAM feature. As for output, I must say it is better than what I got with PN, and it is all done in raw format with tools that, for the most part, work very well. ON1 is still not perfect, but what program is? I do find it necessary to use external editors (e.g. Topaz Sharpen-AI, Neat Image, Aurora HDR) on occasion, but ON1 is where I perform all other editing tasks.

I suggest that you take the latest version for a test drive.

OK, I didn't try it last year but perhaps now it's worth another look. Thanks for your findings

dko22's gear list:dko22's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Irix 15mm F2.4 Nikon AP-F 70-300mm F4.5-5.6E +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow