D850 to ... Z7 - what improved (that mattered)? Locked

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
T O Shooter Forum Pro • Posts: 11,139
Re: And still not "there"

The Davinator wrote:

It’s not about you...it’s about everyone. Nikon is not marketing just to you. They know better. An based upon the responses here in this thread alone, it appears most don't agree with you.

My comments are about me. And apparently Nikon is not marketing very well to anyone, with 200k ML sold in 2019 vs 1.3m for Canon and 1.5m for Sony. They do not know better, that's one of the reasons why Nikon is in trouble.

You get the responses here in Zee defense, as more like you from the Zee forum pounce on every thread here and over talk the DSLR members. I get PMs and emails from fellows who have just walked away from DPR or rarely come here due to the way that the Zee owners overrun every thread here that mentions Zee in it. Everything is not discussed here in DPR. Some of the fellows don't want the conflict you create.

But carry on - you have a camera to defend.

Edit: I see you needed to add a little more to your original post above.  Good on you.

-- hide signature --

A Canon G5 and a bit of Nikon gear.
---------------------------
I enjoy my Nikon gear. But as has been pointed out to me "it’s a declining, decaying system based upon ancient technology"

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 Nikon D4S Nikon D500 Nikon D850 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow