Good budget hss ettl Canon flash system.

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
henhen Junior Member • Posts: 41
Good budget hss ettl Canon flash system.

Yep, I'm looking to buy into a speedlight  system for my Canon 80d.  I want to have two speedlights that can do hss ttl and manual of course.  Mainly I want to try following techniques by "strobists" and others to learn how it works.

I have a yongnuo 560 iii manual and it was fun.  Since I wanted these other features (just to have them) I realized I will have to buy everything again from yongnuo since their triggering system is not interchangeable.

I was thinking in the yn600ex-rt ii, and the trigger that works with it or the yn968ex rt (that has the video led light) .  Then I heard that everyone talking about godoz x system that has one trigger system for all their flashes.

Yongnuo seems much cheaper.  And what ever I get I doubt I'll will ever have to "upgrade" to anything better or with better features because I'm not heading to be a professional just playing around.

Anyway what does anyone suggest?  2 speedlights and a trigger (or whatever thy need to use them off camera).

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow