Just bought an X-T30 !

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
KAAMBIC
OP KAAMBIC Regular Member • Posts: 493
Re: Just bought an X-T30 !

jjz2 wrote:

And-roid wrote:

Seems odd that you'd go x-t30 when x-s10 offers a lot more for your money, ie ibis and essentially x-t4 functionality/performance.

He didn't even mention the X-s10...

Many of us would pick X-t30 over X-s10. The X-s10 design is the opposite of what I'm looking for. It's the first Fuji camera in the last 5 years that I've had absolutely 0 interest in. I'd rather carry around my old X-E2 than that thing.

Yea i did look at it breifly and one thing i didn't like was the screen. I have owned several cameras with each type and im not a blogger or a selfie guy so i don't need a side hinge screen. It's my biggest peeve about my Olympus, i really dislike side-hinge only screens.

I won't say never but im guessing between now and the time i want an upgrade, the XT40 will be a much better fit for me and probly have a tilting screen and perhaps IBIS.

-- hide signature --

"You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear" -

KAAMBIC's gear list:KAAMBIC's gear list
Nikon D300 Fujifilm X-S10 Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow