Just bought an X-T30 !

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
And-roid
And-roid Senior Member • Posts: 1,132
Re: Just bought an X-T30 !

KAAMBIC wrote:

I love tech, i love testing and trying new stuff. Owning well over 20 different cameras in the last 9 years, Fuji is the only major brand that escaped me. Many times i debated it, researched a bunch of info and ended up with something else. Not this time.

6mo ago i was shopping, it was down to the EM1-II, M6II and X-T30. I chose the Olympus as i already had 4 lenses for it, but i never stopped thinking of the Fuji, so here i am. Every time i watch a video in Eterna im salivating, and it's the ONLY system i could trust jpegs only and not fuss with raws.

I also have an M50 i just sold (still have my Olympus), in about a week i will be using that cash to get my first FX lens, since im a portrait guy im going with the Viltrox 56. All advice tips n tricks are welcome, looking forward to playing around with the 120 slowmo and exploring the Fuji jpeg presets to find my favorites.

I can't wait!

Seems odd that you'd go x-t30 when x-s10 offers a lot more for your money, ie ibis and essentially x-t4 functionality/performance.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow