Nikon D880?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
annettep38
annettep38 Regular Member • Posts: 126
Re: Oh dear, not more ...

David Lal wrote:

The MP will likely increase to something in the neighborhood of 60MP w/o improvement to DR;

.. megapixels? I need those like a fish needs a bicycle. Would they have a no-video option at a cheaper price. That would be good.

Imagine 60 MPs=  Members of Parliament yep. I also need a built in slicer of thin air.

You are right. I would love something like a second version of the DF with the grip and ease of use of my D4. I never take the d800e if I have to shoot vertical.

More durable than the D800 (e) , less gadgets faster and higher ISO and then I will buy it when the next version comes.

I will replace the D4 when the D7 is on its way and I can afford the D6. Or just get a D5 some day. And the D800... maybe I am just dreaming.

-- hide signature --

https://500px.com/AnnetteFlottwell
stolen: , my 24-70 nº297446 and my 85 1.4 AI 197908 REWARD for finding my stuff the rest is back thanks to WR from Cartago and Cañas OIJ

annettep38's gear list:annettep38's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
D5
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow