Considering a new d7500 for 699

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
dzba Senior Member • Posts: 1,606
Re: Considering a new d7500 for 699...-original poster ?

imtnbike wrote:

Where are you finding $699 pricing? I'm in the hunt for D7500 as well

Maybe they meant refurbishedand not new ?  B&H has them at this price.  I bought one from them in August, and it had zero shutter count.  I saw no signs of wear.  Looked new to me.  Have been very happy with it.     

original poster:

"I currently have a Nikon z7 with 5 lenses. I recently started shooting wildlife. The camera is not the best focusing fast and it only does 5fps . I have a fx 300 afp lens. Anybody using the full from version on the d 7500. Considered a d500 but would rather save the money to buy a tamron 100-400 for birding. So does the full frame lens work well on the d7500 and anybody using either one of the above mentioned lens on it.

I am going dx for speed and reach"

thread title a bit misleading when the above text is asking about performance of a lens on the d7500.  If that is what they wanted, it would have been better to put that in the thread title.

-- hide signature --

"in a world where you can be anything, Be Kind ", borrowed from a Winnie the Pooh tee shirt.

dzba's gear list:dzba's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Canon EOS Rebel T4i Nikon D7500 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow