XT30 makes less sense since got my XT3! Anyone else done that? What two bodies do you use?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
DivineMadcat Forum Member • Posts: 86
Re: XT30 makes less sense since got my XT3! Anyone else done that? What two bodies do you use?

I actually returned my XT30 once i had my XT3, as the T30 just never clicked for me. The IQ was fine, but the T3 definitely won out for me.

That said, i DO have a second body, in the form of an XE3, which i absolutely love. I am planning to bring both cameras with me stargazing this weekend, with one getting my 10-24mm, and the other my Rokinon 14mm.

There is easily an argument to be made for one large (fully featured) and one compact body, as i will switch between the two depending on my goals that day. Since you have already paid for both cameras (and assuming you cant return the 30), i would say you should try to adapt to the dual setup...

DivineMadcat's gear list:DivineMadcat's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow