Epson P900 - New Print Quality Settings

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Jamil Abbasy Senior Member • Posts: 1,338
Re: Epson P900 - New Print Quality Settings (P700 too)

Mr Owl wrote:

It's good that you've started the process & you're fortunate the shop has stock. I've had to wait just over a week but should get one in a couple of days. You're right it's a little disconcerting to know there are already a number of us who've had the same type of feed problem. Epson recently adopted the centre feed position for the paper rather than historically on the right edge & maybe there are teething problems? But really, feeding paper should be the very first thing to get right for a company that's been making printers for so long.

Hope the process is quick & best of luck with it.

Agreed.  Basically useless if they don't get that right.  I will say that the prints I have done print in the right position and are parallel to the edge of the paper.  This was sometimes an issue with my 3880 and I'd always be opening the top cover to check.  I

I'm shipping my printer back tomorrow.  Did you all remove the ink cartridges before shipping or leave them in?  My Google search gave me 50-50 answer.

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow