Fuji X-Pro3 bright lines and lens focal length

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mich_ele New Member • Posts: 3
Fuji X-Pro3 bright lines and lens focal length

Hi all!
I'm having some troubles with a viltrox 33mm lens on the xpro3 and I'm wondering if anyone experienced anything like that.
I was trying to use the new Viltrox 33mm f1.4 on the camera (I know it can scratch the lens release button but I don't mind) and I noticed that the bright frame lines showing up in the ovf are way too large to be even close to realistic... They are like a 23mm lens rather than 33mm. Switching between ovf and evf confirms this: frame lines are way too large. I also tried with a manual 35mm lens, setting the framelines manually with the "mount adaptor settings," and indeed the 35-mm frame lines are very different from the supposedly 33mm frame lines shown when the Viltrox lens is on, which is odd. This issue makes the lens very difficult to use, and it's annoying. Is there any way to override the automatic frame lines displayed in the ovf? Or something to fix this issue? (PS. both camera and lens firmware are updated to the latest version)
Thank you!!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow