X-T3 vs X-T4 (current and future differences)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
blink667 Contributing Member • Posts: 872
Re: X-T3 vs X-T4 (current and future differences)

okmarzo wrote:

I was in the same situation as you but I went with the X-T4. My main reason was because of IBIS and weight. I used to shoot with the X-H1 but it was a bit heavy and bulky for me. The X-T4's IBIS is even better, faster autofocus, lighter than the X-H1, and top of the line video within it's class. Yes, I know it costs more but it's incredible what you can pull off with IBIS. It's personally a game changer for me. So I sold some gear and it's all good to me.

Seems like most people are encouraging you to get the X-T3 and I understand where you're coming from but I'm pretty sure when you shoot with the X-T4, you're not going to regret it. Just putting my own input from Team X-T4.

I have the XT4 specifically for IBIS and appreciate how good it is but I can’t imagine the shooting experience using the XT3 could be dramatically different. They’re both good cameras and except for IBIS very similar in nature. The deal for the 3 at B&H for example with a lens would be hard to pass up if you were looking to buy.

blink667's gear list:blink667's gear list
Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow