What Full Frame Camera should i buy?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Cameron_1179_DP Junior Member • Posts: 42
What Full Frame Camera should i buy?

So my dilemma is that, my D7000 isn't doing it for me anymore. After having it little over 3 years, the capabilities of it don't meet what i need on the field. So i started looking around for options. 
I really liked My Dad's Nikon D3 and how well it handled low light. Its a bulky camera compared to my D7000 and my camera has a lot going for it, like the 16 megapixels or the compact body.
So clearly, selling my D7000 and going for a D3 would be a big upgrade (To me). Ive looked at the D600(And D610) as well as the D700. I think my heart is set on the D700 but i don't like the downgrades that comes with it (Ex: 1 storage slot).
I think id just like opinions from people that have used the D600/D610/D700, and how well it did with lowlight as well as image quality (Among other things, more detail the better). But thats all i ask, is some info on what you liked about the camera vs the other options you had. Thank you for your time and i will respond to comments if i have questions and the like. Bye!

Cameron_1179_DP's gear list:Cameron_1179_DP's gear list
Nikon D3 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +2 more
ANSWER:
Nikon D3 Nikon D600 Nikon D610 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow